Whether using medical therapy, minimally invasive endovascular techniques or conventional surgery, we provide our patients with the best possible outcome and the highest quality of care for the treatment of your vascular problem.
Call 425.450.7007 for an appointment
Our board certified and fellowship trained vascular surgeons are highly skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of all aspects of peripheral vascular diseases. We treat:
Formerly known as Eastside Vascular, our practice has long been a leader advancing vascular care in the Eastside community, including:
- The first accredited non-invasive vascular testing laboratory
- First to use endovascular stent grafts to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms
- First to use endovascular stent grafts to treat Thoracic aortic aneurysms
- First to use stents to treat carotid artery disease.
- First to perform complex bypass procedures beyond the ankle for limb salvage
- First to use combined open and endovascular techniques to treat complex thoracoabdominal aneurysms
Varicose Veins: Causes and Treatments
Dr. Michael Zammit and Dr. Amy Coulter talk about what causes varicose veins and how they can be treated.
Need a Ride to Your EvergreenHealth Vascular Care Appointment?
Check our list of community transportation resources.