Sammamish Walk-in Clinic | Urgent Care
Book an appointment and avoid the wait.
EvergreenHealth Urgent Care in Sammamish, WA:
- Care from EvergreenHealth providers
- Open 7 days a week (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sat-Sun 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Walk-in or make an appointment online
- Check wait times at our five locations
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
EvergreenHealth's Walk-In Urgent Care center in Sammamish is open:
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sat-Sun 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sammamish Walk-in | Urgent Care
Need medical care, but don't have a doctor? Or have an emerging health issue when your doctor's office is closed?
EvergreenHealth Urgent Care in Sammamish is here to handle your medical needs.
You can walk-in, or make an online appointment.
For your convenience, the Sammamish walk-in Urgent Care provides:
The Walk-in | Urgent Care centers treat medical conditions that require prompt attention, such as:
- Asthma attack (minor)
- Colds, flu, fever
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Migraine headaches
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts/laceration
- Minor head injury
- Pink eye
- Simple fractures
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for these conditions:
- Abdominal pain (severe)
- Asthma attack (severe)
- Bleeding (uncontrolled)
- Burns (severe)
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Cuts/lacerations (moderate - severe)
- Headaches (severe)
- High fevers
- Infant fevers less than 2 months old
- Ingestion of poison
- Major head injury
- Shortness of breath
- Significant trauma or injuries
- Swallowing of foreign objects
- Unconscious of loss of consciousness
- Visible factures