The following seminars and retreats are designed to help you step off the treadmill of your job as a physician.
2018 Quadruple Aim Physician Leadership Retreat
May 13 - 16, 2018 in Seattle (Edgewater Hotel)
As a retreat participant you will receive:
- A powerful upgrade to your leadership effectiveness
- A 12-week comprehensive support system to make sure your new skills "stick" when you return home
Early Bird Registration offers a $500 savings until Sunday, January 28th at 6PM Pacific Time (USA)
Details and the Retreat Overview
You Will Learn:
- How to recognize and prevent burnout in yourself and your direct reports.
- Simple tools to lower stress, get home sooner, build more life balance and a more Ideal Job.
- A specific strategy to reach out to colleagues in need.
- How to run better meetings, delegate effectively, deal with disruptive colleagues and much, much more.
- How to become the Eye of the Storm, stop multitasking and leave work at work -- with our research proven mindfulness training.
- Simple methods to build trust and engagement up and down the chain of command.
- Specific tools to manage your boss.
AND we will build a community of support for a full 12 weeks after the retreat. You won't be alone when you return home. We have your back for a full 12 weeks as you dial in your new skills back home.
Rediscovering the Heart of Health Care: A Courage to Lead® Retreat Series
In this three-retreat program, you and your colleagues in health care will explore how best to listen, live and lead with integrity so you can serve the world with courage. Coming together in large and small group sessions, you'll have the opportunity to work with classic teachings, poetry and personal stories to reflect on your experiences as healers, teachers and leaders.
Get more information at http://www.couragerenewal.org/healthcare/