Sacred Art of Living & Dying
Join us for Unit 2 - Diagnosing Spiritual Pain in the Sacred Art of Living & Dying workshop and training series.
Date: March 16-17, 2018
Time: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: EvergreenHealth, 12040 NE 128th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034
Includes manual and lunches
CEU’s Available for Nursing and Social Work
Register online at www.sacredartofliving.org
- select the Register tab
- click on Unit 2 and select the Kirkland location
Call 541.383.4179 for more information
- In-depth study of the four classical dimensions of existential and spiritual suffering: Meaning, Forgiveness, Relatedness and Hope
- Learning from the world’s great healing traditions in many cultural perspectives with a special emphasis on native and Hispanic traditions
- Examination of the critical issues of spiritual and religious abuse as they relate to suffering
- Reflection on the correlation between the traditional stages of human development and the stages of faith development, especially as they impact end-of-life care and bereavement
- Experience a variety of clinical best practices in addressing psycho-spiritual pain
This program is presented by the Sacred Art of Living Center for Spiritual Formation and EvergreenHealth.