Rest and Exercise Oximetry
A sensor will be placed on the end of your finger to monitor your oxygen level during rest and exercise.
This will help determine the amount of oxygen you need (if any).
The test takes 30 minutes
Special Preparations (day of test)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment
- Bring your insurance card and any physician orders
- Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing
- Bring any necessary walking aids (cane or walker)
- Remove any nail polish (for quality pulse oximetry readings)