Why don’t all physicians on the EvergreenHealth website show ratings?
Only physicians and specialists employed by our EvergreenHealth Medical Group (EHMG) are included in the ratings. We don’t have access to the data for independent providers.
Why don’t we see patient ratings and comments for every EHMG physician and specialist?
Ratings don’t display until a physician or specialists has received a minimum of 30 completed patient surveys, so some of our new providers may not show ratings right away.
I’ve been seeing my EHMG physician for years; why doesn’t he/she have the minimum of 30 completed surveys?
While your physician or specialist may have been in the community for some time, they may be a new member of the employed EvergreenHealth Medical Group. Once they are set up on the patient satisfaction survey, and have accrued the minimum 30 reviews, their ratings will show.
Who administers the EvergreenHealth patient survey?
Patients seen at EvergreenHealth physician offices are randomly selected to receive a survey. Surveys are sent through the mail or emailed shortly after appointments. These surveys are submitted through Press Ganey, a leading independent performance measurement company for hospitals.
What questions are asked in the survey?
Patients are asked to respond with very good, good, fair, poor and very poor to these questions:
- During your most recent visit, did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- During your most recent visit, did this provider listen carefully to you?
- Did you talk with this provider about any health questions or concerns?
- Did this provider give you easy to understand instructions about taking care of these health problems or concerns?
- Did this provider seem to know the important information about your medical history?
- Did this provider show respect for what you had to say?
Overall Rating Question
Using any number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst provider possible and 10 is the best provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?
How is patient information protected?
Patient names are not displayed through the online ratings and commentary reviews. All personally identifiable information is removed prior to display.