My Navigator Patient Portal
Access your health information
My Navigator is our patient portal that securely connects you with your EvergreenHealth electronic health record, providing you 24/7 access on any device with an internet connection. You can:
- Make appointments
- See your scheduled appointments
- Email your health care team
- View lab results immediately
- View imaging results in four days
- View your health history
- View your medications
- View doctor visit summaries
How to create your My Navigator account
You can create a secure My Navigator account in either of two ways:
In person at your provider's office. An email with a link to the My Navigator site will be sent to your email address to complete registration.
Online at https://evergreen.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/, using a Medical Record Number (MRN) or email address that is already registered within the EvergreenHealth system. Google Chrome is recommended for self-enrollment, as the enrollment form is not compatible with some versions of Internet Explorer
Who can self-enroll for the portal?
All EvergreenHealth patients who are 13 years and older can create a portal account, either in person or online; although proxy accounts must be created in person.
What information do I need to self-enroll on My Navigator?
You'll need your Medical Record Number (MRN) and an email address.
Where can I find/access my Medical Record Number (MRN)?
- You can find it on patient depart paperwork or a visit summary from past appointments.
- You can contact EvergreenHealth Health Information Management, (425) 899-1930, Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to request your MRN.
- You can call your provider’s office to request your MRN.
What if I have problems logging into my account?
If you encounter problems logging into your My Navigator account, we have a toll-free Help Line at 1 (800) 417-9235 ready to help.