Turning 65 soon?
With more Medicare insurance options available than ever before, finding the right Medicare plan requires careful consideration.
Free Medicare insurance helpline
We're happy to provide a resource to help you make the right decision when it comes to your Medicare coverage.
The EvergreenHealth Medicare insurance helpline provides unlimited access to licensed and unbiased Medicare insurance specialists who can help you:
- verify Medicare plans accepted by your healthcare providers
- compare Medicare plans to meet your personal needs and preferences
- identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers all your medications at the lowest cost
- mail or email literature for any Medicare plans of interest
- assist you throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process
The helpline is provided to Medicare beneficiaries at no cost and with no obligation.
Call the Helpline toll-free 1 (866) 262-4617
The Helpline is available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Free Medicare insurance educational seminars
These free monthly seminars provide objective information on Medicare plans and give you the chance to ask your questions. View the seminar flyer [PDF].
2020 Seminar Schedule
Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: EvergreenHealth Kirkland (Surgery & Physician Center, Tan 121) Get Directions
Saturday, Sept. 5
These free resources are provided through our partnership with MedicareCompareUSA, which is a licensed insurance call center that is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program.
Medicare Advantage plans accepted at EvergreenHealth
EvergreenHealth is partnering with the following Medicare Advantage plans in 2020: