Food and Coffee Services
The EvergreenHealth Kirkland campus offers food service options that provide a variety of items from coffee and pastries to sandwiches, soup and complete cafeteria meals.
Silver zone, Level 1
Mon-Fri 6:30 a.m. - midnight
Sat-Sun-Hol 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Breakfast served until 10:30 a.m.
Café 128 is our full service cafeteria, offering 30 entrée options daily at our seven individualized dining stations. You can choose from:
- Hot breakfast items and smoothies
- Salads made fresh from our menu or build-your-own
- Three homemade soup options
- Fresh pizzas, from our menu or build-your-own
- Daily pasta options
- Grilled burgers and other sandwiches
- Wok items made fresh from our menu or build-your-own
- Daily entrée with sides
The cold counters feature a variety of handy Grab-n-Go options, including sandwiches, salads, fruit and dessert.
Café 128 provides fresh, reduced-calorie and low-sodium options and is committed to serving local, seasonal and sustainable products.
You can enjoy your meal in our spacious dining area, which offers both inside and outdoor seating, or take it to go.
Whidbey Coffee Company Delis
Whidbey Coffee Company operates three locations with espresso beverages, gourmet sandwiches, salads and soups.
Located next to the escalator on the first floor in the Blue zone at EvergreenHealth Medical Center.
Mon-Fri 6 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sat 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Deli on Two
Located on the second floor of the EvergreenHealth Surgery & Physicians Pavilion (Tan zone).
Mon-Fri 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Located at the entrance to the Halvorson Cancer Center (Silver zone).
Mon-Fri 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For after-hours dining, vending machines provide a variety of beverages and snacks. Vending machines are located:
- Outside of Cafe 128 (under the escalator)
- Emergency Department waiting room
- Family Maternity Center reception area
- 3-Purple corridor
- 5-Blue waiting area
- Critical Care waiting area
- 1-Red, outside of the Auditorium