Hospital Amenities & Services
Whether you've come to the medical center for an appointment or are visiting to support a loved one, our staff and volunteers are here to help you in any way possible.
We hope the information on this page will help make your visit a pleasant one.
A Smoke-Free Environment
We are pleased to offer a tobacco- and smoke-free environment inside our buildings, on the grounds outside or in cars parked in our parking garages. Smokers must utilize the public sidewalks that ring the campus.
Comfortable waiting areas are available on all patient floors at EvergreenHealth Medical Center.
The Blue and Silver zone gallerias also offer access to large outdoor courtyards with seating and dining spaces, and room for children to run around.
Free WiFi is available throughout the medical center.
Surgical Waiting Areas
Surgery Care – Blue: you can monitor your patient's progress through the tracking board; the surgeon will meet or call you there when surgery is completed. Electronic charging stations are available.
While you wait, relax with free coffee or take the elevator to our full service Café 128 for a meal or snacks.
Surgery Care – Tan: if you are with a patient having day surgery at our freestanding center, the surgery waiting area offers comfortable seating along with free coffee and WiFi.
You can visit the deli on the second floor for a selection of espresso drinks, sodas, soups, sandwiches and snacks.
Food & Beverages
Food, snacks and beverages are available:
- In our full service Café 128, located in the Silver zone galleria.
- At the Whidbey Coffee delis in the Blue zone galleria, Silver zone lobby or the Tan zone second floor.
- In our Blue and Silver zone gift shops, which have packaged snacks, bottled water and soft drinks.
We are happy to provide comfortable, private nursing rooms for our visitors and staff who are breastfeeding or pumping. The rooms are located at:
Blue Zone, 5th floor
Midwifery Care, Coral 225
Open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Healing Art of EvergreenHealth
Our peaceful, healing environment is enhanced by both our permanent collection of art and the display of community artists in our rotating galleries.
Our galleries can be enjoyed at these locations:
- Red Gallery - located outside of the Emergency Department
- Silver Gallery - located in the Silver zone, near the top of the escalators
- Geriatric Care Gallery - located in the Totem Lake Medical Plaza, just across I-405 from EvergreenHealth
- Anti-coag Clinic Gallery - located in Tan-415 in the EvergreenHealth Surgery and Physicians Pavilion
- DeYoung Pavilion Gallery - located on the third floor of the DeYoung Pavilion
- Oncology Gallery - located in Radiation Oncology, Green 1-245