Keeping You Safe
The health and wellness of our patients and staff is our foremost priority.
We continue to take effective precautions and measures endorsed by the CDC as well as our local and national health agencies to ensure our collective and on-going safety.
What we're doing
At EvergreenHealth, we are:
- Scheduling appointments and creating environments at our hospitals and clinics to support safe distancing
- Requiring masking for all physicians, staff and patients
- Cleaning all high-touch surfaces and patient areas after each visit with hospital-approved disinfectants
- Continuing wellness screening for staff and patients at all locations
- Limiting visitors to our hospital, EHMG practices and other areas of care. Every visitor will be screened (temperature and health questions). View our visitor policy.
- Offering virtual visits across almost all EvergreenHealth practices, including specialties, to help support continued social distancing for patients who are able to receive virtual care.
To make an appointment, find a provider that best meets your individual needs, or seek medical advice from one of our registered nurses, call our 24/7 Healthline at (425) 899-3000.