The King County Vaccination Partnership-Redmond, a collaboration of EvergreenHealth, Overlake Medical Center and Microsoft, operates a vaccination site at the Microsoft campus in Redmond.
- Vaccinations (Pfizer) are available for everyone 12 years old and older (18 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Scheduling is open via phone at (425) 899-3933 or online pre-registration.
- Appointments are encouraged; walk-ins are welcome
If you need general information about the vaccine clinic (parking, directions), need help with online registration or need to reschedule, please call (425) 899-3933 or email us at GrpWebQuestionsRequests@evergreenhealthcare.org.
Our auto-answered COVID-19 Vaccination Information Line provides updates for the community. Call (425) 899-4002.
While we appreciate appointments, you can walk-in without an appointment. Simply drop in during clinic hours at the Microsoft Campus – Building B-98 (The Mixer) – 15255 NE 40th Street, Redmond, WA 98052. There is great signage to guide you.
Upcoming clinic hours for July:
Thursdays – 12-7 p.m.
Fridays – 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Vaccination pop-up locations
King County is hosting a number of vaccine pop-ups at easily accessible community locations. Check the calendar
Finding your vaccine records
Your personal vaccination record card that you received when being vaccinated remains a very important document. You are encouraged to keep it in a safe place—and to NOT laminate it as the heat from lamination may turn your card black and illegible.
I lost my vaccination record card. What should I do?
The Washington Department of Health recommends the following options:
- Visit MyIR Mobile at MyIRmobile.com – click on “register” at the top and you will have access to your vaccination records.
- If you do not have access to a computer or if English is your second language, simply call the DOH call center at (800) 525-0127 and press #. Operators can assist you in accessing and verifying your records. They can assist in many languages or connect with an interpreter.
What if I have questions about my vaccination records?
Please call 833.VAX.HELP (833-829-4357) – the state’s dedicated vaccine hotline.