Billing from Other Providers
While you may have been treated at an EvergreenHealth location, some imaging, lab tests, procedures or other services may have been performed by other groups that regularly provide care for EvergreenHealth patients. For example, many independent physicians, ambulance companies and labs are separate business with their own billing and account procedures.
If you have billing questions
Below is a list of the groups that regularly provide care for patients at EvergreenHealth, along with their billing department phone number. If you receive a bill from them and have questions about it, please contact them directly.
(800) 228-7601 | American Medical Response
(800) 238-9398 | Northwest Ambulance
(877) 340-5884 | CellNetix
(855) 691-9890 | Evergreen Emergency Physicians, Inc.
(800) 845-6167 | LabCorp
(425) 407-1500 | Matrix Anesthesia
(866) 866-8542 | Pediatrix Medical Group
(888) 927-8023 | Radia
(800) 304-1763 | Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
(206) 987-5770 | Seattle Children’s
(800) 553-7803 | Virginia Mason
Balance Billing Protection Act
Beginning Jan. 1, 2020, Washington state law protects you from "surprise" or "balance" billing if you receive emergency care or are treated at an in-network hospital or outpatient surgical facility. Learn more about your protections