Billing & Financial
Rely on EvergreenHealth for convenient payment options for your medical care and to answer your questions about billing.
Pay your medical bill with a payment method that works for you. Depending on the payment method you choose, and where you went for care, you may be able to use:
- Credit card
- Debit card
Cards We Accept
You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
Estimate Your Costs
Figure out how much you may owe for a medical test or procedure. See how to estimate the cost of care.
EvergreenHealth is committed to meeting your health care needs, regardless of your financial status. If you have difficulty paying your bill, look into your financial assistance options.
Understanding Your Bill
Turn to an EvergreenHealth billing specialist to help you understand your billing statement from:
- EvergreenHealth hospital inpatient services
- EvergreenHealth hospital outpatient services
- EvergreenHealth Medical Group services
- EvergreenHealth primary care services
- Evergreen home care services
Your billing statement may include a facility charge to cover the cost of specialty services.
Fees From Other Providers
Medical professionals who are not part of the EvergreenHealth billing system may be involved in your care at an EvergreenHealth location. This means, you may receive a separate bill from providers such as:
- Ambulance companies
- Independent physicians
- Lab and imaging services
If you have questions about your bill from another provider, you will need to contact the service provider directly.
- American Medical Response 800-228-7601
- CellNetix 877-340-5884>/li>
- Evergreen Emergency Physicians, Inc.
- Bills before July 1, 2020, 800-793-3529
- Statements dated July 1, 2020, and after 800-691-9890
- LabCorp 800-845-6167
- Matrix Anesthesia 425-407-1500
- Pediatrix Medical Group 866-866-8542
- Radia 888-927-8023
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance 800-304-1763
- Seattle Children’s 206-987-5770
- Virginia Mason 800-553-7803
Check with your health insurance company to see if you’ll have coverage for healthcare services at EvergreenHealth. View a list of insurance plans we accept.