Cataract surgery (removal of a clouded lens and replacement with an artificial lens calculated for the individual patient) is the main eye procedure performed at EvergreenHealth Surgery Care – Tan. We also perform these other eye procedures:
- Blepharoplasty – eyelid surgery for drooping upper and lower lids which can limit vision
- Chalazion or cyst removal – cyst(s) located on the eyelids which irritate the cornea
- Entropian Reconstruction – to repair the inward turning of the eyelids which causes cornea irritation
- Eye Muscle Repair – to repair the alignment of the eye
- Levator Muscle Surgery –to repair a weak eyelid muscle
- Pterygium Excision – removal of tissue growth that extends from the conjunctiva over the cornea which causes irritation and can limit vision.
- Treatment of a blocked lacrimal or tear ducts with dilatation of the duct or placement of a tube to keep the duct open