Oncology Nurse Navigators
Your Oncology Nurse Navigator has special training in cancer care and serves as the single point of contact with you, your doctor and your Halvorson Cancer Center care team.
A partner throughout your care and service, your Nurse Navigator:
- Serves as your guide, advocate and source for help and information to ensure you easily access all of the clinical and supportive care services offered by the Halvorson Cancer Center, including social work and nutritional support, physical therapy, and financial resources
- Facilitates your appointments including laboratory and diagnostic tests; arranges specialty care
- Offers education about your diagnosis, treatment options and the resources available
- Assists you through all phases of your cancer journey, including inpatient, outpatient and community care resources, education and support as you transition into your post-treatment phase of care
- Understands how stressful a diagnosis of cancer can be and feels privileged to have the opportunity to help newly diagnosed patients understand their treatment plans and therapy options
Contact an Oncology Nurse Navigator
To contact an Oncology Nurse Navigator at the Havorson Cancer Center, call Cancer Support Services at 425.899.2265 or visit our offices near the Halvorson Cancer Center in Green 1290.