Welcome to EvergreenHealth
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to EvergreenHealth for your nursing student experience.
With affiliations in place with multiple nursing programs, EvergreenHealth fosters an environment of learning for students.
This page will provide you with information necessary to complete EvergreenHealth’s orientation requirements.
If you have additional questions about nursing student affiliation agreements, WA approval of nursing programs, clinical placements opportunities - including undergraduate RN, RN to BSN, MN, Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Certification, please contact:
Jacqui Davis, MA, BSN, RN-BC
Professional Development Specialist
Educational Services and Professional Practice Department
2020-2021 RN Student and Faculty Orientation Information and Links
All orientation and paperwork requirements must be completed each academic year.
It is the responsibility of the nursing program and student to assure onboarding requirements are current during the student experience.
For Schools to Complete
Nursing Students and Faculty Prep for Orientation
- Orientation Self-Study Packet
Please read the Student and Faculty Orientation Self-Study Packet. Using the information in this packet, print and complete the RN Orientation test, found in the Required Documents packet, and upload to the CPNW webpage prior to your scheduled orientation.
- Nursing Student and Faculty Required Documents
The documents included in this packet fill regulatory requirements. Please complete and upload the documents discussed on the Checklist to the CPNW webpage prior to your scheduled orientation.
- Cerner Documentation Training Packet
Download and print the packet for use during your online orientation and for reference while on the unit.
- HIPAA Module and Test
Review the module on the CPNW websites. Complete the CPNW HIPAA test online, print your certificate. Upload the certificate to the CPNW webpage prior to your scheduled orientation along with the other required documents above.
- Directions to Student and Faculty Parking
- Badges and Uniforms: Students and faculty are to wear their official school name tag which can be easily viewed and identified by staff. Students and faculty wear their official uniforms when on campus for the student experience. Refer to EvergreenHealth’s Dress Code Policy for additional information. Group student faculty will be issued an EvergreenHealth badge to allow access to medication rooms.
- IT Accounts: CPNW Consortium students and faculty requiring IT accounts are processed through the Education Department and distributed prior to your online orientation. Non-consortium students needing IT account access are requested and authorized by the unit supervisor or manager.
Faculty Information and Links