Neuropsychological / Psychological Services
See your provider without leaving home
We now offer virtual visits for certain appointment types.
If you would like additional information about virtual visits and their availability, please contact the clinic.
An internal referral and insurance approval are needed to make an appointment
Neuropsychologists use a series of standardized tests, benchmarked for various ages, to assess:
- High-level executive function
- Visual memory
- Processing speed
- Verbal fluency
- Visual/spatial judgment
- Other cognitive capacities
EvergreenHealth's neuropsychological services also include:
- Psychotherapy and counseling to help patients and their families cope with change, loss and relationship issues related to chronic illness and progressive neurological disorders
- Psychological and cognitive evaluations
- Assistance with psychological adjustment to illness or injury.
- Rehabilitation planning
For a description of neuropsychological assessment testing, refer to Clinical Neuropsychology - A Guide for Patients and Their Families.
For Neuropsychology Patients
Please download and complete this form and bring with you to your appointment.
Designation of Individuals Involved in Care
- Talk with your health care provider about a referral to EvergreenHealth Neuropsychological Services
- Call us directly at 425.899.3140