Neuropsychological / Psychological Services
Call 425.899.3140 for an appointment
Neuropsychologists use a series of standardized tests, benchmarked for various ages, to assess:
- High-level executive function
- Visual memory
- Processing speed
- Verbal fluency
- Visual/spatial judgment
- Other cognitive capacities
EvergreenHealth's neuropsychological services also include:
- Psychotherapy and counseling to help patients and their families cope with change, loss and relationship issues related to chronic illness and progressive neurological disorders
- Psychological and cognitive evaluations
- Assistance with psychological adjustment to illness or injury.
- Rehabilitation planning
For a description of neuropsychological assessment testing, refer to Clinical Neuropsychology - A Guide for Patients and Their Families.
For Neuropsychology Patients
Please download and complete this form and bring with you to your appointment.
Designation of Individuals Involved in Care
- Talk with your health care provider about a referral to EvergreenHealth Neuropsychological Services
- Call us directly at 425.899.3140