You do not need a referral to schedule an appointment, but we prefer one. Check with your insurance carrier in case they need you to have a referral prior to your appointment.
Same day appointments
Same day appointments are available for medical necessity. Call the office and our triage staff will determine if an appointment is needed.
Some appointments are available as virtual visits from the comfort of your home. When scheduling, ask if your appointment can be done as a virtual visit.
My Navigator patient portal
Log into My Navigator to find your health information online or to email your provider. Learn more about the benefits of the patient portal and how to register.
If you have a health issue, call the office and follow the prompts to speak with the on-call provider.
You can also speak to our free 24 hour consulting nurse (425-899-3000, option 2) who can recommend home care remedies or when you should be seen at Urgent Care or the Emergency Department.
We review the clinical need for appointment first; if it a necessary visit we will work you in. If it is okay to wait, we review our schedule to see if we can work the patient back in, if not we will reschedule.
Please provide us with at least a 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
If you are a new patient, or having your first OB appointment, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to allow time for screening and check-in.
Routine OB visits or established patients can arrive 15 minutes before their appointment.
What should I bring?
- If you're an established patient, complete your forms on the Clipboard in the My Navigator patient portal.
- If you're a new patient, you will complete your forms when you arrive.
- Insurance card
- Medical records that relate to your visit, if they weren't sent by your previous provider
- Photo identification
Check with your insurance carrier prior to your first visit to make sure your Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician and EvergreenHealth Medical Center are in-network.
For your convenience, we offer lab services on-site. You will get a call from our office with your Lab results.
Ultrasound is available on-site.
When you need a medication refill, call your pharmacy. Plan ahead since refill requests take two business days. If your pharmacy instructs you to contact us for a new prescription, you can message us via the patient portal.
High-risk pregnancy & birth
- Comprehensive care for high risk pregnancies
- Prenatal testing and diagnosis
- Diabetes and pregnancy program
- Multiple births programs
- Full range of prenatal genetic testing
- Helping you understand the options and risk
- Helping you adapt to the testing result
- In-utero surgical treatment for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
- In-utero procedures for other life-threating issues
Following your visit, you may receive a quality survey by email or by US mail from Press Ganey (a research firm). Patients are randomly selected. If you receive a survey, and complete it, we’ll use your feedback to help provide excellent patient care.