You do not need a referral to schedule an appointment, unless required by your insurance carrier. Check with your carrier prior to your appointment.
Same day appointments
Same day appointments are available for medical necessity. Call the office and our triage staff will determine if an appointment is needed.
Some appointments are available as virtual visits from the comfort of your home. When scheduling, ask if your appointment can be done as a virtual visit.
My Navigator patient portal
Log into My Navigator to find your health information online or to email your provider. Learn more about the benefits of the patient portal and how to register.
If you have a non-urgent health question, you can send us a message via the patient portal. If it's an urgent message, call the office and follow the prompts to speak with the on-call provider.
You can also speak to our free 24 hour consulting nurse (425-899-3000, option 2) who can recommend home care remedies or when you should be seen at Urgent Care or the Emergency Department.
We try to accommodate all of our patients and understand that circumstances out of your control can make you late. However, out of respect for patients who are on time, you may be asked to reschedule if you are more than 10 minutes late.
Please provide us with at least a 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
If you're a new patient, or having your first OB appointment, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment to allow time for screening and check-in. Routine OB visits or established patients can arrive 10 minutes before they're appointment.
What should I bring?
- Established patients should complete their forms on the Clipboard in the My Navigator patient portal.
- New patients will complete their forms when they arrive.
- Insurance card
- Medical records that relate to your visit, if they weren't sent by your previous provider
- Medication list or containers (if you have more than five medications)
- Photo identification
Check with your insurance carrier prior to your first visit to make sure your plan covers your OBGYN and EvergreenHealth Medical Center. Should you need genetic testing, we will provide the CPT codes for you to check with your carrier.
For your convenience, we offer lab services on-site. Lab results will be available on the My Navigator patient portal.
Ultrasound is available on-site.
When you need a medication refill, call your pharmacy. Plan ahead since refill requests take two business days. If you need a renewal, you
Pregnancy & birth
- Comprehensive care for both low and high risk pregnancies
- Care for multiples
- Labor after cesarean (VBAC or TOLAC)
- Non-stress testing
- Referral to prenatal testing (if needed)
- Referral to genetic counseling (if needed)
- Annual exams
- Family planning/birth control
- Management of abnormal Pap smears
- Irregular, painful and/or heavy periods
- Gynecologic urology
- Menopausal management
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Vaginitis (yeast/bacterial infections)
- Premenstrual syndrome
Following your visit, you may receive a quality survey by email or by US mail from Press Ganey (a research firm). Patients are randomly selected. If you receive a survey, and complete it, we’ll use your feedback to help provide excellent patient care.