DeYoung Pavilion is home to the EvergreenHealth Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute. It's located on the southwest corner of the EvergreenHealth Kirkland campus.
Elevators in the free underground parking garage provide direct, easy access to each floor.
Take a virtual tour
Click on the link to each floor and you can:
- Take a 3D virtual tour
- Create an interactive map from your location
- Learn more about our programs and physicians
- General Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Care
- Brain Health Assessment
- Neuromuscular Care
- Research + Clinical Trials
- Foot & Ankle Care
- Hand & Wrist Care
- Orthopedic & Sports Care
- Spine & Neurosurgical Care
- Sport & Spine Care
Features of the Institute
The architects teamed with patients, families, providers and staff to design an extraordinary, refreshing space of health and wellness - one that meets the unique needs of our patients.
A feeling of hospitality
- High ceilings, curved walls and splashes of natural light create a sense of spaciousness
- Combination lighting and floor lamps create a warm, homelike feeling.
- Cul de sacs create pockets of privacy to encourage candid, intimate conversations, with soothing music in common areas to enhance relaxation.
- Exam rooms are large enough to accommodate family groups.
- Free parking is available in the Institute's underground garage with direct elevator access, or in the surface lot.
- For bus travelers, Sound Transit's Totem Lake Station is right outside.
- Each floor has been laid out to ensure minimal travel with extra wide hallways for easy navigation.
A healthy environment
- We've integrated indoor plants and used "green" non-toxic paints, adhesives and cabinet materials to promote the highest indoor air quality for your safety and comfort.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout the Institute.