Interventional radiology is an exciting field of medicine that integrates image-based diagnosis and minimally-invasive therapies.
EvergreenHealth's new 3D Interventional radiology suite offers the breakthrough multimodality 3D-fusion imaging technology. This enables interventional radiology specialists to visualize internal anatomy and perform a broad array of minimally invasive procedure.
IR options available at EvergreenHealth include:
- Stroke thrombosis
- Diagnostic angiography
- Image-guided vascular procedures
- Comprehensive endovascular image-guided therapies such as balloon and stent angioplasty
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE) as an option to hysterectomy
- Uterine artery embolization (UAE) as an option to treat uterine fibroids
- Angiojet mechanical thrombolysis
- Targeted cancer therapies such as radiofrequency tumor ablation and chemoembolization
- Minimally invasive percutaneous treatment of compression fractures of the spine with vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty