We provide mental health services to homebound adults who live in their own homes, adult family homes, assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
Our clinicians have extensive experience and training working with adults and older adults with psychiatric disabilities, medical illnesses or physical disabilities.
Our masters-level therapists and social workers conduct home visits to assess and treat mental health problems.
In-Home Mental Health services include:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Individual therapy
- Case Management
- Social work services to help access community resources
- Coordination of mental health treatment with other medical care
- Transition to outpatient mental health services
- Telephone crisis service 24-hours a day
Eligibility criteria for In-Home Mental Health
- King county residents must have Medicaid or accepted private insurance. Snohomish county residents must have accepted private insurance.
- Adults over the age of 18
- Mental health issue such as depression, dementia, anxiety, mania, hallucinations or delusions
- Home-bound due to a medical or psychiatric disorder
- Individual and/or power of attorney/guardian agreement to services
- Other Medicare/Medicaid-specific requirements may apply
- Alcohol or substance abuse as the primary problem (contact the Alcohol Drug 24-hour Helpline at 206.722.3700 or 1.800.562.1240).
- Some third party insurances may have their own exclusions
- Individual does not agree and does not have a power of attorney/guardian
Fee for In-Home Mental Health services
Medicaid will often cover in-home mental health services at 100 percent, if Access to Care standards are met. Private insurance may cover all or part of in-home mental health service fees. A sliding fee scale may be available for individuals without insurance.
If you are interested in our in-home mental health services and meet the eligibility requirements, please complete our referral form and return it to us by fax (425.899.6301) or by mail (EvergreenHealth Behavioral Health MS-74, 12040 NE 128th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034).