Virtual Urgent Care
Sign up for a Virtual Urgent Care appointment to meet with an Urgent Care medical provider from the comfort of your home.
You will video chat with the provider using your laptop or smartphone. Unless follow up treatment or testing is necessary, there will be no need for you to come to a clinic.
Consider using Virtual care if you need a COVID test, or for evaluation and treatment of conditions such as:
- Asthma/asthma attack- mild exacerbation
- COVID-19 symptoms (if COVID-19 testing is recommended, you'll be referred to simply stop by one of our urgent care locations for test collection)
- Cough, cold, flu, or other respiratory or sinus infection
- Follow-up care on a previous visit
- Insect bite
- Joint aches and pain
- Mild nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea without fever
- Minor injuries or burns (first degree burns)
- Rash or other skin complaints
- Reviewing lab or test results
- Sore throat
- Sprain, strain, or arthritis pain
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound rechecks
Disclaimer – These are commonly diagnosed and treated via telehealth virtual visits, however all virtual visits are at the provider’s discretion as to whether it may be necessary for a patient to be seen in an Urgent Care clinic for an additional visit for further diagnosis and treatment.
Providers may prescribe medications to treat your health concern during your virtual visit. However, a visit at EvergreenHealth Virtual Urgent Care is not intended for the sole purpose of prescription refills. If you’re in need of a prescription refill, please contact your primary care provider or physician who prescribed you the medication. EvergreenHealth Virtual Urgent Care providers will not prescribe, or refill, medications for controlled substances including narcotic medications.