Newborn & Pediatric Care
From the moment your baby is born, trust the friendly doctors at EvergreenHealth Primary Care for the medical and wellness services your little one needs. By providing your children with quality care, you’re helping give them a happy and healthy childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
Access primary care tailored to the unique needs of babies, children, teens, and young adults. Your child’s EvergreenHealth doctor can provide:
- Checkups to track physical, mental, emotional, and social development
- Vaccinations to prevent diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute (short-term) illnesses and injuries, such as colds, fever, flu, diarrhea, and other problems
- Recommended screening tests, diagnosis, and management of chronic (long-term) health conditions
- Referrals to other specialists if needed and help navigating the health care system
- Guidance on parenting and keeping your child healthy
How often should my child see a doctor?
Bring your baby to the doctor a few days after birth. After that, make appointments on the schedule the doctor recommends.
Expecting a Baby?
Call one of our primary care locations to schedule a free meet-and-greet appointment before your due date to find the best provider for your child.
School, Sports & Camp Physicals
Call your child’s doctor to schedule a well-child physical if needed before school, camp, or an activity. Bring your child’s exam form so the doctor can complete it during the appointment.
If your child had a checkup in the past year, drop off the form for your child’s doctor to fill out. You should be able to pick it up within two to three business days unless your provider is out of the office or asks you to schedule an appointment.
For New Patients
If your child is a new patient, bring their immunization record, if possible.
Paying for a Well-Child Physical
Most insurance plans cover one well-child physical per child every 12 months. Check with your insurance carrier to understand your coverage and copayments