Obstetrics & Gynecology, Coral
Having a baby is a very personal journey, one that will make memories that will last a lifetime. Our team is sensitive to your individual needs and ethnic background, and we'll help you experience a healthy and joyful pregnancy and delivery.
Pregnancy & birth services
- comprehensive care for both low and high risk pregnancies
- care for multiples
- labor after cesarean (VBAC or TOLAC)
- non-stress testing
- referral to prenatal testing (if needed)
- referral to genetic counseling (if needed)
The Family Maternity Center
We're proud to deliver our babies at the nationally-recognized Family Maternity Center at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland.
Learn more about the FMC birth experience
The Family Maternity Center offers the full range of classes to guide you through your pregnancy, prepare you for labor and delivery and get you ready for life with a newborn.
Check out the childbirth classes
My Navigator patient portal
The My Navigator patient portal is your one stop to find your health information, upcoming appointments or to email your provider.
Log in to the patient portal
Register for the patient portal
Your care will be managed by the provider you choose and your appointments will be with that provider.
While we would love to be personally available for all of our patients 24/7, this is not possible for your safety and ours. At any times when your provider is out of the office or unavailable, your questions will be answered by another provider.
Some of your appointments may be with our nurse practitioners; this scheduling system enables us to always have a provider available for you.
Our physicians share our on-call rotation to handle urgent care, labor, delivery and emergency phone calls after office hours or if your provider is unavailable.
- annual exams
- family planning/birth control
- management of abnormal Pap smears
- irregular, painful and/or heavy periods
- gynecologic urology
- menopausal management
- postmenopausal bleeding
- hormone replacement therapy
- ovarian cysts
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- vaginitis (yeast/bacterial infections)
- premenstrual syndrome
Primary care services
- Our ARNP offers primary care for both men and women, and children ages 12 and older