Obstetrics & Gynecology Care, Tan
We believe that children are among life's greatest blessings, and it is a privilege to help bring them into your family. We are here to help you in every way to experience a healthy and joyful pregnancy.
Our team is sensitive to your individual needs and ethnic background, and we will work to make you as comfortable as possible.
Pregnancy & Birth Services
- Comprehensive care for both low and high risk pregnancies*
- Care for multiples
- Labor after cesarean (VBAC or TOLAC)
- Non-stress testing
- Referral to prenatal testing (if needed)
- Referral to genetic counseling (if needed)
*Some of the indications for high risk pregnancy include:
- Multiple babies
- High blood pressure during pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes
- Poor fetal growth
- Thyroid disease during pregnancy
The Family Maternity Center
We're proud to deliver our babies at the nationally-recognized Family Maternity Center at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland.
Learn more about the FMC birth experience
The Family Maternity Center offers the full range of classes to guide you through your pregnancy, prepare you for labor and delivery and get you ready for life with a newborn.
Check out the childbirth classes
We can continue your well woman care after your delivery. We provide:
- Annual exams
- Family planning/birth control
- Management of abnormal Pap smears
- Irregular, painful and/or heavy periods
- Gynecologic urology
- Menopausal management
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Vaginitis (yeast/bacterial infections)
- Premenstrual syndrome
Procedures and Surgeries
- Colposcopy & LEEP
- Dilation & curettage
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Permanent sterilization
My Navigator Patient Portal
The My Navigator patient portal is your one stop to find your health information, upcoming appointments or to email your provider.
Log in to the patient portal
Register for the patient portal
We try our best to stay on schedule, but due to the nature of our practice our physicians are sometimes called away from the office.
We will make every effort to contact you in advance if a delay can be foreseen and arrange to reschedule your visit.
We appreciate your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.