Minimally Invasive Surgery
When surgery is your best option, choose a minimally invasive procedure at EvergreenHealth.
A minimally invasive procedure replaces the large incisions of the traditional "open" surgery with tiny incisions of less than an inch.
The small incision affects less tissue, which means you'll have:
- less pain
- less blood loss
- less scarring
- less risk of infection
This means you'll enjoy a quicker recovery and get back to the activities you love sooner.
The minimally invasive surgery experts
The keys to successful minimally invasive surgery are the tiny instruments and the advanced training of our surgeons.
Our orthopedic surgeons have trained at some of the most prestigious fellowships in the country.
Many are closely involved in developing and refining both the surgical instruments and the leading edge surgical techniques.
We are also leaders in combining minimally invasive surgery with computer navigation techniques to provide even greater surgical precision.
EvergreenHealth surgeons are recognized as experts in the fields of:
- Minimally invasive and computer-assisted spine surgery
- Minimally invasive and computer-assisted knee replacement
- Minimally invasive partial knee replacement (MAKOplasty)
- Minimally invasive hip replacement
- Minimally invasive shoulder surgery
- Endoscopic and arthroscopic hand, wrist and elbow surgery
- Cartilage transplantation techniques
- Arthroscopic ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Arthroscopic management of early arthritis