Foot & Ankle Pain and Injury
Is foot or ankle pain from trauma, chronic conditions or simple wear-and-tear keeping you from your work or your favorite activities?
We can help.
The key is getting the right diagnosis so we can treat the root cause of your pain. Our experts will use the latest diagnostic tools to pinpoint the root cause of your pain, and then design an individualized treatment plan based on your diagnosis and your goals. Maybe your goal is to return to running or hiking, to golf or tennis or to just play with your grandkids without pain.
We'll start you off with a program of conservative therapy options designed to meet your goals.
Should surgery be necessary, our surgeons are trained in the latest techniques.
Conditions we treat
Common conditions we treat include:
- Achilles tendon tears and disorders
- Ankle sprains and weakness
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Bunions and toe deformities
- Diabetic foot care
- Fracture care (broken bones)
- Foot conditions: ingrown nails, high arched feet, flat feet, heel pain, warts
- Foot orthotic evaluation and management
- Ligament and tendon pain
- Ligament and tendon reconstruction
- Planter fasciitis
- Post traumatic foot and ankle deformities
- Running and sports medicine injuries
- Skin lesions, wound and ulcer care
We also offer surgical reconstruction, including:
- Achilles tendon ruptures, ankle injuries
- Arthritis, dislocations/injuries
- Bunions, hammertoes, neuromas
- Fracture care: for both foot and ankle
- Radiofrequency for plantar fasciitis
The EvergreenHealth Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute
EvergreenHealth Foot & Ankle Care is part of the EvergreenHealth Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute. The state-of-the-art facility offers experts in orthopedic care, comprehensive rehabilitation services and patient-friendly access.
By bringing our key services together under one roof, we are able to coordinate complex care issues with our network of specialty providers.
Take a virtual tour of the Institute