If you or a loved one is living with a neurological disease or disorder, EvergreenHealth Neurological Care is your one stop for diagnosis, treatment, therapies and rehabilitative services.
Everything, including wellness programs and access to clinical trials, is available in one easy-to-access location for your convenience.
We offer an atmosphere where you come first, where hope and compassion combine with powerful medicine to create life-changing care.
Neurological Care includes these advanced programs:
- General Neurology: Our neurologists have specialized training and experience in hundreds of neurological and cerebrovascular conditions.
- Booth Gardner Parkinson's Care Center: We provide diagnosis, treatment, access to clinical trials and rehabilitation services that improve the quality of life for patients with Parkinson’s disease and related movement disorders.
- Multiple Sclerosis Center: We provide diagnosis, treatment, access to clinical trials and one of the few MS-trained rehabilitation physicians in the country.
- Neurological Therapy: Our physical, occupational and speech therapists all have with extensive training and experience helping patients with neurodegenerative disorders.
- Neurosurgery: We provide diagnosis and treatment of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves.
- Neuropsychology: Our neuropsychologists provide psychotherapy and counseling, psychological and cognitive evaluations to help patients adjust to the chronic and progressive nature of their disease.
- Primary Stroke Center: The EvergreenHealth Medical Center stroke team provides acute care and the latest interventional radiology treatments, including the lifesaving drug tPA.
Our neurologists have specialized training and experience in hundreds of neurological conditions, including:
- Migraine and cluster headaches
- Movement disorders
- Memory disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute
Tour the Institute
Take a virtual tour of our facility at DeYoung Pavilion.
EvergreenHealth Neurological Care is part of the Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute.
It is located in the state-of-the-art DeYoung Pavilion on the EvergreenHealth Kirkland campus. Our comprehensive model allows us to provide all the necessary diagnostic testing and therapies in a single location for your benefit.
See your physician without leaving home
We now offer virtual visits for certain appointment types.
If you would like additional information about virtual visits and their availability, please contact the clinic.