For Lung Care Patients
We value your time and want your appointments to go as smoothly as possible.
Below, you will find information and all of the items necessary to streamline the registration process and help us provide you with a great and timely experience.
If you have any questions, please call us at (425) 899-6972.
Our schedulers are available weekdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please tell our receptionist the reason for your visit, so we can make sure to schedule the right amount of time for you.
If this is your first appointment
Please complete these forms and bring a copy to your appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
- Insurance card and photo ID, including your Medicare cards and DSHS coupons. For billing purposes, we are required to verify your identity and insurance eligibility.
- Any applicable co-pay is due at the appointment.
- Current list of medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter and supplements.
- Any recent copies of chest imaging (X-rays, CT or MRI) if you have them.
- A list of any other providers, along with their contact information, that you would like to receive your pulmonary results.
Important information about your visit
- Parking and check-in: Please allow for traffic and parking in order to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- As a courtesy to other patients who may have sensitivities, we respectfully ask that you do not wear perfume, cologne or scented lotion to the appointment.
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to make sure they are addressed before you leave the appointment.
Billing and insurance information
We bill for both a Professional fee for (physician services) as well as a Facility fee for (cost of supplies and staffing). That means you will receive two separate bills for each visit made at EvergreenHealth Pulmonary Care. As a result, you may pay more for certain services than you would at a free-standing clinic.
We can provide an estimate cost of services; please contact (425) 899-3632 with your estimate questions. These estimates may be inexact as we cannot always know in advance of all the actual services your provider will determine you need during your visit. Charges are based on your actual services you received during your visit.
For those with Medicare coverage: We accept Medicare assignment and will bill your Medicare and Medicare supplemental/secondary insurance for you. If you have questions about Medicare coverage, please contact Medicare directly at 1.800.MEDICARE.
For those with commercial insurance coverage: We will submit separate claims for the facility and the professional services to your insurance company. Depending upon your benefits, you may be responsible for separate co-payments. If you have any questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance company directly to see what your policy covers and what out of pocket expenses you may be responsible for. You will receive a statement in the mail from EvergreenHealth for any co-payment due from you.
If you have any questions relating to your bill, please contact the EvergreenHealth Medical Group Business Office at (425) 899-3292 weekdays between 8 a.m.–5 p.m.