In-Home Mental Health
EvergreenHealth’s In-Home Mental Health (IHMH) team provides counseling and case management services to adult King County Medicaid clients at their private residence, adult family home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facilities when situations exist that interfere with traveling to an agency setting for support services.
What is the criteria for receiving IHMH services?
An In-Home Mental Health client:
- is age 18 or older and resides in King County
- is a Medicaid recipient (Apple Health Medicaid managed care plans, which include: Amerigroup, Community Health Plan of WA, Coordinated Care of WA, Molina Healthcare of WA, and United Healthcare Community Plan)
- finds it difficult to travel due to medical or behavioral health challenges
- wants to receive services (or the client’s legal representative is requesting services)
- is experiencing one or more behavioral health challenges, such as: anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or other behavioral health disorder
Who can refer a person for IHMH services?
Anyone can make a referral to the IHMH Program, including the client.
Is there a cost to the client?
There are no out-of-pocket fees. Medicaid covers 100% of the cost.
What services does the IHMH program provide?
- in-home assessment and behavioral health diagnostics, with follow-up counseling and case management support by master’s level mental health counselors and social workers
- telepsychiatry consultative support in coordination with a client’s primary care physician (PCP)
- coordinative care support between IHMH clinicians and other medical professionals
- linkage and referral to appropriate community supports
How to make a referral to the In-Home Mental Health program
- call our IHMH intake specialist at 425-899-6300
- complete and print the IHMH referral form and fax it to 425-899-6302