Interventional radiology integrates image-based diagnosis and minimally-invasive therapies.
Our three imaging procedural suites feature of state-of-the-art technologies such as the biplane interventional imaging unit used by neurosurgeons, vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists.
The real-time images of blood vessels, soft tissues and blood flow mean doctors can quickly identify problems and often perform the minimally invasive therapies right in the diagnostic suite.
EvergreenHealth's new 3D Interventional radiology suite offers the breakthrough multimodality 3D-fusion imaging technology. This enables interventional radiology specialists to visualize internal anatomy and perform a broad array of minimally invasive procedure.
Interventional Radiology Options Available at EvergreenHealth Include:
- Stroke thrombosis
- Diagnostic angiography
- Image-guided vascular procedures
- Endovascular coiling for the treatment of aneurysms
- Endovascular image-guided therapies such as balloon and stent angioplasty
- Stent placement
- Guiding catheters in the brain
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE) as an option to hysterectomy
- Uterine artery embolization (UAE) as an option to treat uterine fibroids
- Angiojet mechanical thrombolysis
- Targeted cancer therapies such as radiofrequency tumor ablation and chemoembolization
- Minimally invasive percutaneous treatment of compression fractures of the spine with vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty