Experiencing a medical emergency? Call 9-1-1.
Emergency Room Locations
EvergreenHealth Emergency Care is open 24/7 to serve you and your family.
Please note that EvergreenHealth Emergency Department locations are experiencing high volumes, resulting in longer than average wait times. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to serve you and everyone in our community.
12040 NE 128th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
14701 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
8980 161st Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
EvergreenHealth Emergency Care offers:
- 24/7 diagnostic imaging with X-ray, ultrasound, CT and MRI
- 24/7 analytic lab for fast test results
- Registered nurses trained in advanced cardiac support, pediatric advanced life support and trauma care course certified
- Social workers available
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse) available 24/7
- If hospitalization is needed, patients are transferred to their hospital of choice
Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA): Anyone who comes to our emergency department for examination and/or treatment of any emergency medical condition or for active labor will receive examination, stabilization treatment and/or transfer as determined by the patient's needs and the capabilities of the hospital. The provision of emergency services and care shall not be based upon, nor affected by, the person's race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, pre-existing medical condition, physical or mental handicap, insurance status or ability to pay for medical services.