Individual Diabetes Consultations
If you aren’t able to attend our classes, or you’d like specific education and coaching not covered in our classes, you can schedule an individual consultation with one of our certified diabetes educators.
Some reasons you might want an individual consultation include, but are not limited to:
- Learning to give an injection
- Training and support for insulin delivery pens and pumps
- Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) to evaluate glucose trends and patterns and suggest appropriate therapy adjustments
- Managing a pregnancy with high blood sugar (gestational diabetes)
- Addressing specific dietary requirements
- Matching carbohydrate intake with insulin dosing
Insurance and Payment Information
Our individual consultations are covered by most insurance providers, including Medicare and Medicaid. Please contact your insurance provider to discuss the coverage available to you.
EvergreenHealth offers resources for those without insurance coverage. Please call 425-899-4030 for information about the resources you may be eligible for.
- Check with your insurance provider to learn how much diabetes education coverage you may have available.
- Call 425-899-4030 to register. If you call outside of regular business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you.
- Get a referral from your provider prior to your appointment; we are happy to help with this when you call.