Our research program is led by a group of dedicated, friendly and professional physicians and research coordinators with years of experience in our department. Our doctors' experience in the community and focus on research is unparalleled and our institution's dedication to promoting access to clinical trials is commendable.
Several of our physicians have received grants through private institutions to conduct their own research to facilitate belter care in their patients. We have forged collaborative relationships with other local hospitals and research institutions such as Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, to further promote a culture of collaboration and better outcomes in our patients.
- Pinky Agarwal, MD, FAANParkinson's Care Center
- Theodore Brown, MD, MPHMultiple Sclerosis Center
- Diego Lopez de Castilla, MDInfectious Disease Care
- Daniel Burdick, MDParkinson's Care Center
- Arash Fazl, MD Parkinson's Care Center
- Alida Griffith, MD Parkinson's Care Center
- Jennifer M Lee, MD Pain Care
- Jason Poon, MD General Neurology
- Francis Riedo, MD Infectious Disease Care