For Clinical Trial Collaborators
EvergreenHealth Research Services is a sophisticated and cross-trained hub of high achieving research professionals that was established in 1989.
Its growth and expansion has been supported by the medical center, with the overarching goal to have clinical trial opportunities available to patients residing within our community.
- Number of studies conducted: more than 200
- Regulatory submission turn-around time: four weeks
- More than $750,000 in revenue funding for IIT studies from pharmaceutical sponsors
- Approximately 50 interventional studies ongoing
Research site facilities
Our research site includes access to a variety of services, from exam rooms for clinic visits to a Comprehensive Procedure Center for trials that require longer stays.
We aim to provide a seamless clinical trial experience—from start to finish—for all participating patients. For example, we can make appointments to other departments including Diagnostic Imaging, Lab, and Infusion Centers all within the main hospital.
- Research exam rooms within clinic for research study patients
- Patient accommodations to include overnight beds and showers
- Dedicated lab space with -30 freezers, refrigerated centrifuge and ECG machines
- Ability to do point of care testing through CLIA certified research laboratory
- Dedicated research pharmacy
- Conference room with ability to connect to internet and conduct meetings (SIVs, etc.)
- Ability to use any central IRB simultaneously with contract/budget negotiations
- Access to ancillary departments including Radiology, Lab and Infusion Centers all within the main hospital
- Free and ample parking for research study patients and visiting research monitors
EvergreenHealth is an integrated healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access.
Our main campus in Kirkland, just a few miles northeast of Seattle, is home to 318-bed EvergreenHealth Medical Center. Our more than 900 providers offer a range of primary and specialty healthcare services. Through these practices, we receive more than 300,000 primary and specialty care outpatient visits each year, and more than 15,000 adult and pediatric hospital admissions. The patient population includes over 2,000 neuroscience patients, 2,000 cancer patients, and 15,000 surgical patients in a diverse mix of Asian, African American, Caucasian and Hispanic ethnicities.
Learn more about EvergreenHealth