Request a Screening 3D Mammogram
NOTE: If you use EvergreenHealth's My Navigator patient portal, you can log in and schedule your mammography appointment.
Please fill out this form and a scheduler from the EvergreenHealth Breast Health Center will call you within the next 24 business hours (Monday-Friday) to arrange a time for your mammogram.
If there is a specific time of day to call, note that in Special Instructions.
Screening Mammogram Criteria:
- Annual screening recommended for women over age 40
- No written order needed
- Designate a healthcare provider to receive the results
- No current breast symptoms (no pain, lumps, discharge, etc.)
- Not being followed for a suspicious finding on a previous mammogram
Diagnostic Mammogram Criteria: (not offered on the mammography coach)
- Symptoms such as breast pain, discharge, thickening, palpable lump, etc.
- 3 or 6 month follow-up exams for a finding from a previous mammogram or biopsy
- Requires written order from physician
- May need insurance authorization
Mammography schedulers can be reached at 425-899-2831 and are available to assist you Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.