Connecting Our Community Partners with EvergreenHealth
EvergreenHealth's EpicCare Link is a secure online portal that provides convenient access to patient information stored in the EvergreenHealth Epic EHR – this includes EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, EvergreenHealth Monroe, EvergreenHealth Medical Group and EvergreenHealth Home Care Services.
Having a shared health record across EvergreenHealth and sharing information with our community partners helps us improve communication and enhance patient care. EpicCare Link also allows for easy, paperless referrals. The best part? There is no software or hardware to install!
Who should use EpicCare Link?
With EpicCare Link, access to patient information is configured to each user's role – giving them access to just the information they need. Common EpicCare Link users include:
- Office staff of affiliated physicians and providers
- Skilled nursing facilities, hospice, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies
- Community physicians who do not have inpatient privileges
- Non-affiliated community services such as ambulance, blood banks or tissue banks
- Remote rural hospitals and health clinics
- Contracted groups and providers for managed care patients.
What are some of EpicCare Link's features?
Depending on a user's role and access level, you may be able to view:
- Patient demographics, chart review, histories, and problem list
- Orders placed by physicians and clinical staff
- Hospital admissions, discharge summaries and post-discharge requests
- Consultation notes, scanned documents, and office visit notes
- Radiology images, cardiology studies, laboratory test results and pathology reports
- Benefits and eligibility, insurance information, claims/authorizations
- Surgeon's surgery schedule
- Referral notifications as well as place and receive referrals.
Obtaining Access to EvergreenHealth's EpicCare Link
We are excited to invite you to strengthen our partnership through use of EpicCare Link. To do so, each clinician, support staff member, and affiliate user will need their own account. You may enroll now or in the future, but please be sure to do so no later than September 15.
Classroom training is not required for use of EpicCare Link! We invite you to watch our online orientation video to learn how to enroll and see a few of the benefits of EpicCare Link. Click here to watch this quick 5-minute orientation.
Additionally, EpicCare Link contains embedded tools that provide tips and suggestions as you navigate EpicCare Link. There are also some targeted education materials in the Quick Links section of the EpicCare Link home page.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or drop us an email at EpicCareLink@evergreenhealth.com.
EpicCare® Link Epic Systems Corporation