Foot and Ankle Care
EvergreenHealth Foot and Ankle Care provides complete medical and surgical management for all foot and ankle conditions.
Call 425.899.4650 for an appointment
Common conditions we treat include:
- Achilles tendon tears and disorders
- Ankle sprains and weakness
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Bunions and toe deformities
- Diabetic foot care
- Fracture care (broken bones)
- Foot conditions: ingrown nails, high arched feet, flat feet, heel pain, flat feet, warts
- Foot orthotic evaluation and management
- Ligament and tendon pain
- Ligament and tendon reconstruction
- Planter fasciitis
- Post traumatic foot and ankle deformities
- Running and sports medicine injuries
- Skin lesions, wound and ulcer care
We also offer surgical reconstruction, including:
- Achilles tendon ruptures, ankle injuries
- Arthritis, dislocations/injuries
- Bunions, hammertoes, neuromas
- Fracture care: for both foot and ankle
- Radiofrequency for plantar fasciitis
Dr. Peter Lallas discusses some of the biggest mistakes people make while walking, plus how to properly care for your feet and ankles.
Need a Ride to Your EvergreenHealth Foot & Ankle Care Appointment?
Check our list of community transportation resources.