See your physician without leaving home
We now offer virtual visits for certain appointment types.
If you would like additional information about virtual visits and their availability, please contact the clinic.
EvergreenHealth Eye Care is a comprehensive ophthalmology clinic offering:
- medical care
- surgical care
- disease prevention
Our physicians are board certified Ophthalmologists, medical doctors who are specialty-trained to diagnose and treat medical and surgical problems of the eye.
Request an appointment at 425.899.5335
Eye Care Services
Our ophthalmologists offer a full range of eye care services including:
- eye trauma and emergency care
- glasses prescriptions
- eyelid disorders and surgery
- cataract evaluation and surgery
- diabetic eye care
- dry eyes and tearing
- glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- flashes and floaters
- iritis and other forms of uveitis
- red eye and infections
- ocular involvement in cancer, rheumatologic, neurological and other systemic disorders
- cosmetic procedures including Botox injections
Two Convenient Locations
EvergreenHealth Eye Care, Kirkland
12303 NE 130th Lane, Suite Coral 220 | Kirkland, WA 98034
EvergreenHealth Eye Care, Mill Creek
1025 153rd Street SE, Suite 100 | Mill Creek, WA 98012
Call 425.899.5335 to make an appointment at either location.
The Benefit of Regular Eye Exams
Ophthalmologist Dr. James Stroh explains the benefit of regular eye exams.
When should you get an eye exam?
American Academy of Ophthalmology recommends:
- At age 40, adults with no signs or risk factors for eye disease should get a comprehensive medical eye evaluation if they have not previously received one.
- For ages 40-54, the recommended interval for evaluations is 2 to 4 years for asymptomatic individuals, individuals without risk factors and those who’ve had a comprehensive eye examination.
- For ages 55 to 64, the recommendation is every 1 to 3 years.
- For ages 65 or older, the recommendation is every 1 to 2 years, even in the absence of symptoms.