Physical & Occupational Therapy Services
EvergreenHealth Monroe Physical & Occupational Therapy services provides care and therapy for patients as they continue the road to recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Call 360.794.1407 for an appointment
Our licensed physical and occupational therapists and physical and occupational therapist assistants offer a wide range of rehabilitation services in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
The outpatient Physical & Occupational Therapy practice is located at the EvergreenHealth Pavilion (formerly the Sky River Medical Center) on the hospital campus.
Our specialty care programs provide a full range of outpatient services, including:
- Post-op therapy (shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and spine)
- Treatment for spinal disorders and back pain
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Hand therapy (post-op rehab, splinting and treatment for other upper extremity disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow)
- Geriatric care (deconditioning, gait dysfunction and fall prevention)
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Acute stroke rehabilitation
Our therapists are trained in these specialized techniques:
- McKenzie Method – back and neck therapy
- McConnell/Kinesio Taping
- Certified ergonomic evaluation
We provide comprehensive hand therapy for patients with hand and upper extremity conditions.
Our certified hand therapists work one-on-one with patients to regain strength, range of motion, fine motor coordination and overall function in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
Our hand therapy program can help adults and the elderly with conditions such as:
- Tennis elbow
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Tendon injuries/repairs
- Trigger fingers
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive motion injuries
Specific interventions for hands may include:
- Astym soft tissue therapy
- Adaptive equipment and devices
- Edema management
- Activities of daily living (ADL) training
- Custom upper extremity splinting
To Receive Rehabilitation Care
Most insurance companies require a referral from your physician to begin services. Please have your referral and insurance information available when calling to make an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call 360.794.1407.
Please download, print and complete these forms, and bring them to your appointment.