Application and Hiring Process
From the Current Job Openings page, you can:
- Search our job listings
- Complete the online application
- Create a profile that will be stored and available for you to submit toward other applications
- Create job alerts to let you know of future openings
You can apply from any computer with Internet access.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications, résumés and cover letters via the online application process. We are not able to accept applications by fax, e-mail or postal mail.
How do I apply for a job at EvergreenHealth Monroe?
- Visit our Current Job Openings section.
- When you search and find a position of interest, click on the underlined title to see the full description.
- At the bottom of the description, click on the link to apply. A box will appear, asking if you are a current employee. Click Yes if you are and No if you are not.
- When applying for the first time, click on Create an Account and follow the directions You will create a user name and password for future access to your applications. Complete the security questions.
- A "dashboard" appears, stating that your login was successful, and you can now sign in to your account.
- Follow instructions for completing your application.
I'm having trouble applying online. What can I do?
Please make sure the pop-up blocker on your computer is turned off or allow EvergreenHealth Monroe as a trusted site.
Access our site directly, not through an ad site.
Our jobs site works best with the Internet Explorer browser.
What if I need to finish my application later? How do I save and retrieve it?
- Before leaving your application, click the "Save" button floating to the right of the application form.
- When you return to finish your application, login first, then go back and find the exact position you began applying for.
- Click on the title, scroll down and click on Apply. A message states that you already have a partially-completed application for this position, and gives you an opportunity to finish it.
When will you check my references? Who will be contacted?
EvergreenHealth Monroe uses Skill Survey to check references. Skill Survey is a web-based system that gives you control of who will be contacted.
If you are selected to complete references using Skill Survey, you will receive an email and be asked to enter five reference contacts (two current or previous supervisors and three co-workers); you will need phone numbers and email addresses.
You will be able to review a sample of the questions being asked and your references will be emailed a reference survey.
The responses will be submitted directly to EvergreenHealth Monroe with a confidential summary report.
Who should I address my cover letter to?
Please keep it general, as more than one person may review it.
How do I add my résumé and cover letter?
You can upload your résumé and cover letter or copy/type the text into the resume and cover letter field in the application.
Can I make changes to my application after it's been accepted?
Once successfully submitted, you will not be able to make changes to your résumé and cover letter.
How can I check the status of my applications?
To check existing application status, log in on the Current Job Openings page and select "Application History".
Can I apply for more than one position? How long will you keep my application on file?
You may apply to more than one position. Please complete an online application for each position you would like to be considered for.
Your application will be kept on file until the position has been filled.
What happens to my application after I apply? How long does it normally take to be contacted?
A recruiter reviews and forwards qualified applications to the hiring manager.
Each manager has a different timeline for filling positions in their department.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
When do job postings close? How will I be notified when a position has closed?
Job postings close when the position is filled. Please check your application status frequently. Log in on the Current Job Openings page and select "Application History" to get up-to-date application information.
Why did I receive an email message that my application was incomplete?
When applying, please enter all requested information, as thoroughly as possible, and include your cover letter and résumé.
Fill in all employment histories, in detail (the system allows up to four employment histories).
I meet the job requirements; why wasn't I contacted for an interview?
Even highly specialized positions sometimes receive several qualified applications, and some positions are filled from within the organization. We are not always able to interview every qualified candidate.
We do appreciate the time and effort you took to apply, and hope you will consider us for future opportunities.
What if I have more questions?
If you have questions that are not answered here, please email us at email@example.com.