Directions to Pulmonary Care
EvergreenHealth Professional Center
12303 NE 130th Lane
Suite Coral 550
Kirkland, WA 98034
The EvergreenHealth Professional Center (Coral Zone) is part of EvergreenHealth Medical Center
You may encounter detours and delays if your route takes you past the construction site of the new Village at Totem Lake mall.
Please allow yourself extra time, or adjust your route to avoid the construction site.
Click on the map to create step-by-step directions from your location.
By Car Printable Directions to EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Central Entrance
By Bus The Totem Lake Transit Center is located on the EvergreenHealth campus. Find your route with the Sound Transit Trip Planner.
Print a 3D Visitor Map
Print a flat Visitor Map
Where to Park
Use the Central entrance and park free in Central garage.
EV charging station is available:
- Level A - Southwest corner of the garage
Reserved Parking Spaces
There are reserved parking spaces on the first floor of the Central garage for Pulmonary Care patients. These space are the closest to the clinic.
Once you enter the Central garage:
- Proceed straight and turn left just beyond the “up ramp” at the overhead sign that says “Exit to NE 130th”
- Go to the end of the row and turn left; again there will be an overhead sign that says “Exit to NE 130th”
- Go to the end of the row and turn left. The designated parking spaces will be on the right side, about half way down the row and marked as “Reserved for
Pulmonary Care Center Patients”
Finding the Pulmonary Care Office
- From the Central garage, enter EvergreenHealth Medical Center. The Gift Shop will be on your left.
- Just past the Gift Shop entrance, take the elevators up to the fifth floor and follow the signs to Suite 550.