Directions to DXA Scanning
EvergreenHealth Professional Center
12303 NE 130th Lane
Suite Coral 105
Kirkland, WA 98034
The EvergreenHealth Professional Center (Coral zone) is part of EvergreenHealth Medical Center.
DXA Scanning is located inside the EvergreenHealth Breast Center.
You may encounter detours and delays if your route takes you past the construction site of the new Village at Totem Lake mall.
Please allow yourself extra time, or adjust your route to avoid the construction site.
Click on the map to create step-by-step directions from your location.
By Car Printable Directions to EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Central Entrance
By Bus The Totem Lake Transit Center is located on the EvergreenHealth campus. Find your route with the Sound Transit Trip Planner.
Print a 3D Visitor Map
Print a flat Visitor Map
Where to Park
Use the Central entrance and park free in Central garage.
Bicycle racks are available:
- Level A - NE corner bike cage
- Level B - NW corner by elevator lobby
- Level C - NW corner by elevator lobby
- Level D - NW corner by stairwell lobby; W center stairwell
EV charging station is available:
- Level A - Southwest corner of the garage
Finding DXA Scanning
- From the Central garage, enter EvergreenHealth Medical Center; you'll be on the second floor. The Gift Shop will be on your left.
- (Option 1) Just past the Gift Shop entrance, take the elevator down to the first floor. DXA Scanning is located inside the Breast Health Center, which is to your left off the elevator.
- (Option 2) Walk past the information desk and take the escalator to the first floor. Go to the left off the escalator, walk past the deli and into the Breast Health Center. DXA Scanning is located inside the Breast Health Center.