Directions to Cardiac Rehabilitation
EvergreenHealth Surgery & Physicians Pavilion
12333 NE 130th Lane
Kirkland, WA 98034
EvergreenHealth Surgery & Physicians Pavilion (Tan Zone) is adjacent to EvergreenHealth Medical Center.
You may encounter detours and delays if your route takes you past the construction site of the new Village at Totem Lake mall.
Please allow yourself extra time, or adjust your route to avoid the construction site.
Click on the map to create step-by-step directions from your location.
By Car Printable Directions to EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Central Entrance
By Bus The Totem Lake Transit Center is located on the EvergreenHealth campus. Find your route with the Sound Transit Trip Planner.
Print a 3D Visitor Map
Print a flat Visitor Map
Where to Park
Use the Central entrance and park free in Central garage.
Bicycle racks are available:
- Level A - NE corner bike cage
- Level B - NW corner by elevator lobby
- Level C - NW corner by elevator lobby
- Level D - NW corner by stairwell lobby; W center stairwell
EV charging station is available:
- Level A - Southwest corner of the garage
Finding the Cardiac Rehabilitation Office
- From the Central garage, enter the EvergreenHealth Surgery & Physicians Pavilion (Tan Zone) front entrance. You'll be on the second floor. Walk straight ahead past the Deli on Two and turn right at the end of the hallway. Follow the signs to Suite 225.
- From the Central garage, there is direct access to the EvergreenHealth Surgery & Physicians Pavilion from the fourth floor. Enter here, walk to the end of the hallway and turn left. Take the elevators to the second floor. Turn left off the elevator and walk down the hallway past the Deli on Two. Turn right at the end of the hallway and follow the signs to Suite 225.