Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute
The EvergreenHealth Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute is located in DeYoung Pavilion on the southwest corner of the EvergreenHealth Kirkland campus.
It was designed in concert with our patients and their families, who helped us make sure everything from the colors and fabrics to accessibility made each visit as easy and pleasant as possible.
Elevators in the underground parking garage provide direct, easy access to each floor.
Tour the Institute
Just click on the link to each floor and you can:
- take a 3D virtual tour
- create an interactive map from your location
- learn more about our programs and physicians
Foot & Ankle Care
Hand & Wrist Care
Interventional Spine Care
Orthopedic & Sports Care
Spine & Neurosurgical Care
Sport & Spine Care
The Institute Features:
A Life-enhancing Design
The architects teamed with patients, families, providers and staff to design an extraordinary, refreshing space of health and wellness - one that meets the unique needs of our patients.
A Feeling of Hospitality
- High ceilings, curved walls and splashes of natural light create a sense of spaciousness
- Combination lighting and floor lamps create a warm, homelike feeling.
- Cul de sacs create pockets of privacy to encourage candid, intimate conversations, with soothing music in common areas to enhance relaxation.
- Exam rooms can accommodate large family groups.
- Free parking is available in the Institute's underground garage with direct elevator access.
- For bus travelers, Sound Transit's Totem Lake Station is right outside.
- Each floor has been laid out to ensure minimal travel with extra wide hallways for easy navigation.
A Healthy Environment
- We've integrated indoor plants and used "green" non-toxic paints, adhesives and cabinet materials to promote the highest indoor air quality for your safety and comfort.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout the Institute.