Join EvergreenHealth Home Care & Hospice
of the Year
EvergreenHealth Home Health &
Hospice Care was recognized
by the Hospice & Palliative Care
Now hiring, right in your community:
- Nurses – licensed RN’s and LPN’s
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Specialized RN - RN, Psychosocial
Health often happens at home. Our teams recognize that receiving care in the home, where patients are in their own environment lead to healthier outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
Collaboration is key to the best possible patient experience and our interdisciplinary teams are adept at balancing symptom management and all the varied needs of a family.
As an employee of Evergreen Home Health & Hospice we believe in helping our staff by:
- Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible schedules: We offer full-time/day shift (Mon-Fri), part-time variety of shifts available.
- Offering work/life balance—providing a variety of territories to work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the closest to your home or desired community to serve.
- Training. Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have learned from experienced preceptors within their area of specialty.
- Providing professional development as supported through our Tuition Assistance program in addition to career advancement through leadership pathways.
- Ensuring staff feel safe and that we are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our patients and their families. Our Hospice Care Center received recognition as one of the Top-Quality Hospice’s in Washington state.
- Engaging in rewarding patient relationships—offer patient satisfaction statistics here.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce: Our staff share a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and service for each one of our patients, and one another.
About EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice Care
EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate, skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own community—helping people live as fully as possible in the comfort of home, surrounded by loved ones.
“To care for others to the best of our ability starts with taking care of ourselves, and that means taking care of each and every person on our team. Always.”
– Brent Korte, Chief Home Care Officer