Join EvergreenHealth Home Care & Hospice
Now hiring, right in your community:
- Nurses – licensed RNs and LPNs
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Specialized RN - RN, Psychosocial
Health often happens at home. Our teams recognize that receiving care in the home, where patients are in their own environment lead to healthier outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
Collaboration is key to the best possible patient experience and our interdisciplinary teams are adept at balancing symptom management and all the varied needs of a family.
As employees of EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice we believe in helping our staff by:
- Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible schedules: We offer full-time/day shift (Mon-Fri), part-time variety of shifts available.
- Offering work/life balance—providing a variety of territories to work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the closest to your home or desired community to serve.
- Training. Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have learned from experienced preceptors within their area of specialty.
- Providing professional development as supported through our Tuition Assistance program in addition to career advancement through leadership pathways.
- Ensuring staff feel safe and that we are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our patients and their families. Our Hospice Care Center received recognition as one of the Top-Quality Hospices in Washington state.
- Engaging in rewarding patient relationships
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce: Our staff share a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and service for each one of our patients, and one another.
Hear From Our EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice Care Employees
Cassidy Bastien, CNA, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Home Aid
"Hospice is such an incredible platform in health care because it is so different from the rest of the care that is provided. It operates on an interdisciplinary platform, which means your social workers, nurses, doctors, nurses' aides, chaplains, volunteer coordinators: We all sit down and talk about our patients on a weekly basis – about changes and the things that happen with them. Honestly, it's the first time in almost 19 years that I feel like I have a valued voice in the care of my patient." – Cassidy Bastien, CNA
Anna Cimburek, Social Worker, EvergreenHealth Hospice Care Center
"That sense of teamwork, that sense of family atmosphere is what I love about EvergreenHealth." – Anna Cimburek
Chris Yagumyum, LPN, Home Health Nurse
"One thing that I learned at EvergreenHealth, is I'm not alone. I go out to care for my patients in their homes and I feel that I'm not alone in the community. I have a great support system from my teammates and supervisor and they are always there to back me up." – Chris Yagumyum, LPN
About EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice Care
EvergreenHealth Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate, skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own community—helping people live as fully as possible in the comfort of home, surrounded by loved ones.
"To care for others to the best of our ability starts with taking care of ourselves, and that means taking care of each and every person on our team. Always."
– Brent Korte, Chief Home Care Officer