Published on June 05, 2020
Vegan Nacho “Cheese” Dip
Recipe by: Vegan Yumminess
Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups peeled, boiled, and mashed potatoes (requires about 2 - 2 1/2 medium potatoes)
- 3/4 cups peeled, chopped, and boiled carrots (I used 2 large peeled carrots cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Boil your potatoes and carrots until they are fork tender, then measure them into your blender. Make sure your potatoes are mashed/packed into your measuring cups. The carrots can be loosely measured
- Place all ingredients in your blender. I use Vitamix.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Serve immediately with chips or crackers or toast, or whatever you very well please. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Reheat leftovers on low on the stove (stirring constantly) or in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.