Published on June 14, 2020
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Beard and Bonnet Vegetarian
- 1 ½ cup teff flour
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup applesauce or olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside an ungreased cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a food processor blend syrup, oil, vanilla and peanut butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; blend well. If the dough seems too dry to shape, continue to mix.
- Shape dough into walnut size balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten gently with the tines of a fork.
- Bake about 13-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.